Dinner in Florence, live the magic of an ancient location
Want to reserve dinner in Florence? Discover the rich program of food and wine events in Florence historic center organized by the 4-star Hotel Brunelleschi during the year.
The setting, unique and magical, is that of a Byzantine tower, one of the oldest buildings in the city that houses our 4-star Santa Elisabetta Restaurant, where guests can enjoy creative Italian flavors of chef Simone Bertaccini and the Osteria Pagliazza, with typical Tuscan cuisine and also open on the terrace in summer.
We invite you to the delicious Saturdays 4-star menu made in collaboration with the best wineries or our holidays dinner choices, from Christmas to Mother's Day.
- dinner in Florence, Inspiration from France, Saturday, January 17th, 24th and 31st,
- typical Tuscan menu, Osteria della Pagliazza: 44,00 euro per person,
- Tasting dinner, Ristorante Santa Elisabetta: 69,00 euro per person,
- Dinner with Prunotto, 7th and 21st February
- Valentine's Day Dinner in Florence, February 14th, 2015,
- Easter lunch, Sunday April 5th, 2015.
For information and reservations: tel. +39.055.2737607 or +39.055.27370 - email: email@example.com
You can also fill in our request form by clicking here.