Dinner in Florence, live the magic of an ancient location
Want to reserve dinner in Florence? Discover the rich program of food and wine events in Florence historic center organized by the 4-star Hotel Brunelleschi during the year.
The setting, unique and magical, is that of a Byzantine tower, one of the oldest buildings in the city that houses our 4-star Santa Elisabetta Restaurant, where guests can enjoy creative Italian flavors of chef Giuseppe Bonadonna and the Osteria Pagliazza, with typical Tuscan cuisine and also open on the terrace in summer.
We invite you to the delicious Saturdays 4-star menu made in collaboration with the best wineries or our holidays dinner choices, from Christmas to Mother's Day.
- tasting dinner with Porcini Mushrooms and La Braccesca's wines, 21st and 28th November,
- tasting dinner 5th and 12th Dicember with Villa Russiz's wines,
- typical Tuscan menu, Osteria della Pagliazza: 44,00 euro per person,
- Tasting dinner, Ristorante Santa Elisabetta: 69,00 euro per person,
- Italian Christmas dishes, available every evening at the Osteria della Pagliazza from December 5th, 2015 to January, 6th, 2016,
- New year's eve dinner at the Liberty Restaurant, Dicember 31st, 2015,
- New year's eve dinner at the Ristorante Santa Elisabetta, Dicember 31st, 2015,
- Brunch 1st January 2016.
For information and reservations: tel. +39.055.2737607 or +39.055.27370 - email: email@example.com
You can also fill in our request form by clicking here.