Accessible Hotel in Florence down town
The Brunelleschi is an accessible hotel in Florence. Following some details:
- The material used all around the hotel is totally smooth
- The hotel entry is well accessible from the road
- A wide elevator (its minimum width is 75 cm/30", 130 cm/51" depth, 150 x 150 cm/59 x 59" space opposite) is at your disposal
- The Osteria della Pagliazza is on the ground floor, easily accessible, while the Santa Elisabetta Restaurant has just a few stair steps
- The breakfast as well as the sitting room, the relax corner, the Tower bar and the conference rooms, have an easy access from your bedroom
5 of our bedrooms are accessible for disabled persons, each with a door’s width of 75 cm/30". Full possibility to move on both sides of the door and side (at least 80 cm/31") or oblique approach to the WC, bathroom fittings equipped with grab bars.
Accessible Hotel in Florence, moving around
Our Hotel is in the ZTL (limited traffic) area. Calling the toll-free number 800339891 from Mondays to Fridays, your car will be added in the so-called "lista bianca" which enables disabled people to drive in the town.
In Florence street parking lots marked with white-yellow or blue lines are always free for those with disabilities. Remember to display your identification in the windscreen.