Food & Wine Events in Florence
Food & Wine Events in the tower of Pagliazza
Discover the rich program of food and wine events in Florence organized by the Hotel Brunelleschi during the year. The location, unique and magical, is that of the Byzantine tower of Pagliazza in Piazza Santa Elisabetta, one of the oldest buildings in the city that houses the Santa Elisabetta Restaurant, where guests can enjoy creative Italian cuisine of chef Simone Bertaccini and the Osteria della Pagliazza, with typical Tuscan cuisine and also open on the terrace in summer.
We invite you to discover the delicious menu of "Food & Wine Saturdays: the heart of flavour in the heart of Florence" made in collaboration with the best wineries or the menu of the holidays, from Christmas to Mother's Day, from Easter to Halloween.
This month we present:
- Porcini Mushrooms Season: from 18th October 2013,
- Wine and food event in cooperation with the farm Inama: 7th December 2013,
- Wine and food event in cooperation with the farm Jermann: 14th December 2013,
- Italian Christmas dishes from 8th December 2013 to 6th January 2014,
- New Year's Eve Dinner at the Ristorante Santa Elisabetta,
- New Year's Eve Dinner at the Osteria della Pagliazza,
- Brunch January 1st, 2014,
- Valentine's Day dinner.
For information and reservations: tel. +39.055.2737607 or +39.055.27370 - email: email@example.com
You can also fill in the information request form by clicking here.