Classic Executive rooms
Luxury rooms in Florence
The Classic Executive bedrooms, renovated with interiors by Architect Benelli, face the elegant del Giglio square. With a minimum size of 18sqm / 195 sq ft they are perfectly crafted to combine a sound sleep within downtown surroundings. On request, with a supplement, some rooms are facing the famous Via dè Calzaiuoli.
Some offer twin beds (79in long and 64in wide) which can be joined together into a queensize double bed. The remaining bedrooms offer a 79in long and 65in wide queensize bed, complemented by the Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattress. Your overnight stay is completed by four pillows (2 feathers and 2 hypoallergenic).
The Classic Executive rooms are exclusively designed for the Hotel Brunelleschi with oak parquet floor and a comfortable walk-in close to store your luggage.
A 42" Satellite LCD television, Wi-Fi Internet connection together with in-bathroom Maison Dr Vranjes Courtesy kit with 'soft touch' bottles are all as standard in the Classic Executive bedrooms. Here below all amenities and services included.
|DISCOVER ALL THE HOTEL REVIEWS BRUNELLESCHI|
- Two multiline telephones in bedroom, one in bathroom - voice mail service
- Air Conditioning and Heating system remotely controlled
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Satellite channels
- iPod docking station
- Large safe to fit a laptop, with inner power point
- Luxurious Italian bed linen
- Luxurious bath amenities by Maison Dr Vranjes, magnifying glass and hairdryer
- Twice daily maid service, including evening turndown
- Daily selection of local and international newspapers
- Wi-Fi Internet connection