Hotel in Florence Italy
Fully refurbished by Architect Benelli, this suite overlooks the celebrated Brunelleschi’s Cupola and the Giotto Tower, in the Heart of Florence.
The Duomo Suite in the best and most relaxiing hotel de charme in Tuscany boasts a minimum 45m²/ 484 sq.ft. in size and is elegantly equipped with a king-size four poster bed.
The four-poster beds are enriched by four comfortable pillows (two feather type, two hypoallergenic type). Exclusively-designed with contemporary furnishing. The oak parquet flooring creates a sophisticated yet intimate atmosphere. A spacious walk-in closet to store your luggage is also available.
The beds of the Duomo suite are fitted with Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattresses for extra anatomic support and unparalleled comfort. Satellite 42” LCD TV with 60 digital TV channels and Sky channel, direct dialling, air conditioning and heating remote control, safe deposit box. The wide full marble bathroom is equipped with hydro massage tub, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, fluffy terry towels, slippers and fine bathrobes. Courtesy kit from Dr Vranjes with 'soft touch' bottles.
|DISCOVER ALL THE HOTEL REVIEWS BRUNELLESCHI|
- One way transfer to the Hotel Brunelleschi ( from Florence airport or from Florence railway station)
- Early check in (09:00 am) and late check – out (5:00 pm), subject to availability
- Smart Card room key access
- In room check in
- Complimentary packing and unpacking
- Complimentary pressing upon arrival
- Service Ambassador
- DVD Player
- Complimentary internet access (Wi-Fi / LAN cable)
- Two multiline telephones in bedroom, one in bathroom - voice mail service
- Expresso Coffee machine (Nespresso)
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Satellite channels
- iPod docking station
- A large safe to fit a laptop, with inner power point
- Luxury bed linen
- Maison Dr Vranjes bath products
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Maid service is twice per day with evening turn-down
- Daily selection of Italian and international newspapers