Panoramic Pool Suite in Florence
Our panoramic Hotel in Florence provides a stylish Pool suite, fully refurbished by Architect Benelli and with views on the celebrated Via de’ Calzaiuoli, the shopping street par excellence in the city.
This gorgeous duplex Suite is composed by a ground floor level with a living room, a full marble bathroom and by a first floor with a king size four poster bed and a gorgeous terrace of 20 sq.m. / 215 sq.ft equipped with Jacuzzi tub. Upstairs you can enjoy a fabulous view from Brunelleschi’s Cupola, Giotto Tower and Palazzo Vecchio; the size of the suite is 55 sq.mt / 592 sq. ft.
Beds are enriched by four pillows (two feather type, two hypoallergenic type). Exclusively-designed with contemporary furnishing and oak parquet flooring it creates an imposing and lavish atmosphere. Beds are fitted with Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattresses for extra anatomic support and unparalleled comfort.
The wide full marble bathroom is equipped with jacuzzi tub, hairdryer, fluffy terry towels, slippers and fine bathrobes. Courtesy kit by Dr Vranjes with soft touch bottles.
|DISCOVER ALL THE HOTEL REVIEWS BRUNELLESCHI|
- One way transfer to the Hotel Brunelleschi ( from Florence airport or from Florence railway station)
- Early check in (09:00 am) and late check – out (5:00 pm), subject to availability
- Smart Card room key access
- In room check in
- Complimentary packing and unpacking
- Complimenary pressing upon arrival
- Service Ambassador
- DVD Player
- Complimentary internet access (wi fi / cable)
- Two multiline telephones in bedroom, one in bathroom - voice mail service
- Expresso coffee machine (Nespresso)
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Satellite channels, 42" LCD with 50 digital channels
- iPod docking station
- Air conditioning and heating remote control
- A large safe to fit a laptop, with inner power point
- Luxury bed linen
- Dr Vranjes bath products
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Maid service is twice per day with evening turn-down
- Daily selection of Italian and international newspapers