New Year's Eve in Florence
New Year's Eve in Florence Luxury Edition
Our package includes:
- 2 night stay inJunior Suite Executive or our luxurious Suites (One bedroom suite, Bargello suite, Duomo suite, Pool suite, Pagliazza tower suite)
- Full American buffet breakfast – served in an ex - medieval church called “San Michele in Palchetto”
- A romantic New Year’s Eve dinner served in your room.
- Our chef de cuisine Simone Bertaccini meets the maison Perrier-Jouët in a blend of craftsmanship, art and style. 3 course dinner served with a fine selection of Champagne:
Home made Ravioli with Crab and Burrata (kind of mozzarella cheese) stuffing
artichokes cream and crispy bacon
Served with: Perrier Jouët Blason Rosé
The Catalan Shellfish:
lobster, spiny lobster, scampi and prawns,
seasonal vegetables, citrus vinaigrette
Served with: Perrier Jouët Belle Epoque
Panettone cake soufflé
Egg-nog ice cream and chocolate sauce
Served with: Muffato della Sala Antinori
Mineral and sparkling water
- Afternoon snack each day. Served with superb “Catinari” hot chocolate and seasonal delicacies in a fairy tale setting: the byzantine Pagliazza Tower
- In room… A nice present from the entire Brunelleschi’s staff!
Rates starting from:
Junior Suite Executive: 729 € per person
Children 3-12 supplement: 134 € per night to be paid in hotel.
Arrival days: 30, 31 December 2012
Offer is valid upon availability and reservation referring to “A fairy tale New Year’s Eve - Luxury Edition” program.