4-Star Hotel Services, a warm welcome to Florence
Our 4-star hotel Brunelleschi is able to give its guests services for any need during your time in Florence. Our friendly staff is at your complete disposal 24/7 to satisfy all your needs and make sure you have an unforgettable 4-star holiday.
Besides the concierge at our hotel we provide the following 4-star assistance:
• Free wi-fi internet connection for those booking from this site. The signal is excellent and with a line that travels at speeds of 6Mbps downstream and upstream with bandwidth guaranteed of minimum 2 Mbps. In your room you can connect both via wi-fi and connector cable. Once arrived, you will receive directions to connect from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
• Car park in a garage we have an agreement with, with a car valet from the hotel to Florence from 7 a.m. until 2 a.m. Advanced reservation not required.
• In-town limousine
• Transfer from all the Italian airports or from any other place in Tuscany
• 24 hour inroom support
• Laundry and dry-cleaning, delivery on the same day
• Smoking rooms available
• Accommodation with easy access for disabled people
• Safe boxes in every room
• Small size animals are welcome but are not allowed in the restaurants and in the common areas
• Meeting spaces
• Mum’s and kids’ care: kettle, cradle, highchair, bottle warmer, napkins, wipes
• Personal shopper
• Wine tastings guided by the sommelier
• Assistance in online booking
• Suggestions of all kinds to organize the holidays in the best possible way
Hotel with transfer service
It is available a paid transfer service to Florence from the main Italian airports and from the city railway station. You will be waiting for your arrival at the exit gate, highly qualified staff and a comfortable and stylish car, equipped with wi-fi.
A luxurious Mercedes E-Class will take you to the Hotel Brunelleschi. The transfer with this kind of vehicle is suitable for a maximum of 2 or 3 people with luggage; other types of cars are available for a tranfer for larger groups.
You can book your transfer to the hotel directly online on this website after selecting your room type in the booking section. For subsequent purchases you can contact our Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From Florence Peretola Airport (FLR): € 65
- From Pisa Galileo Galilei (PSA): € 225
- From Bologna G. Marconi (BLQ): € 270
- From Milano Linate (LIN): € 680
- From Milan Malpensa (MXP): € 740
- From Rome Fiumicino (FCO): € 680
- From Venice (VCE): € 670
- From Santa Maria Novella Stn.: € 50
- Siena: 225,00 € (daytime)
- excursion in Chianti 8 hours:€ 470
Access at the museums with the Firenze Card
A perfect way to fully enjoy Florence: the Firenze Card. It is a card that is valid for 72 hours after the first activation. It allows you to visit once each museum of the program and the ongoing temporary exhibitions, accessing from the priority entrances and without making a reservation. For each purchased Firenze Card, a child under 18 years of age (citizen of the European Union and belonging to the same family of the Firenze card holder) will benefit from the Firenze Card services for free.
In addition, if you want to use Florence’s public transport, ATAF&Linea buses and tramway, you can add to the Firenze Card the purchase of the FirenzeCard+.
The Firenzecard+ is a special ATAF ticket where you must write your Firenzecard number. With the purchase of this second card (which cannot be purchased separately from the Firenze Card):
– you can use the city’s public transport (Ataf&Linea buses and tramway) for 3 days, until the midnight of the third day, for the cardholder and European Union children under 18 years of age belonging to the same family;
– you will have free access to the Firenze WiFi network for 3 days;
– you will receive 1 exclusive museum guide and 1 customized Firenzecard+ bag;
– you will be able to take advantage of the dedicated offers from the Firenzecard partners.
The main museums of Florence are just a few minutes walk from the Brunelleschi Hotel.
Hotel with concierge
Mr Sergio Iannotta, member of the “Clefs d’Or”, the world association of the best hotel concierge staff, with all his collegues of the front-office is available for all your needs 24 hours a day, to make your stay in our hotel in Florence is a unique experience. You will recognise him from his uniform reproducing the golden keys on his jacket. We will be glad to satisfy any of your requests, we will look after you in anything you need during your time in Florence: planning your itineraries, booking the most beautiful museums in Florence with tour guides, suggesting to you the top places to go shopping or the ateliers of renowned Italian stylists, choosing a good restaurant to taste Tuscan wines and food, reserving opera and concerts tickets or transfers from and to the airport, the railway station, car renting, or touring with a limousine with private driver.
Hotel for shopping
The Brunelleschi hotel is perfectly located among the most important and well-known shopping areas in the center, a few meters from the elite shopping streets and from the showrooms of some big fashion names. Those appreciating handicraft products and jewels are spoiled for choice, the downtown stores and the workshops along Ponte Vecchio are not-missing-out destinations to visit during your stay at our hotel in Florence.
Here the hotel’s suggestions for your shopping in Florence:
Chanel – Signoria Square
Armani and Louis Vuitton – Degli Strozzi Sq.
Luisaviaroma – Via Roma
Bottega Veneta and Dolce & Gabbana – Via degli Strozzi
Fratelli Rossetti – Repubblica Sq.
Cartier – Via degli Strozzi
Torrini – Duomo Sq.
Hermes – Antinori Sq.
Tiffany & Co – Via de’ Tornabuoni
Frey Wille – Via dei Calzaiuoli
Dr Vranjes Antica Officina del Farmacista – Via Spada
Erboristeria De Herbore – Via del Proconsolo
Contact us for any kind of request. Our wish is to make your 4-star stay the most perfect ever.
Email: email@example.com – Telephone: +39.055.27370