Friday 25 December appointment at the Santa Elisabetta 1 Michelin Star Restaurant by Chef Rocco De Santis for the Christmas lunch on the first floor of the Torre della Pagliazza in Florence, inside the Brunelleschi Hotel.
Reservations required online, by phone at 0039.055.27370 or by email at email@example.com.
We are a few meters from the Duomo and Piazza della Signoria.
Menu for the starry Christmas lunch
Goose Ham, Vin Santo Jelly and Currant Sauce
Veal straccetti with a black Truffle Perlage
Tuscan liver rocher balls with sour black cherry glazing
Marinated cured raw Chianina beef, Egg Yolk Sauce,
Chestnuts of Marradi and white Truffle of San Miniato (Calugi selection)
Chargrilled Duck Breast, concentrate of Piedmont Hazelnuts,
Jerusalem Artichoke, Artichoke and Mandarin compote
Cappelletto filled with Red Cow Parmesan aged for 36 months,
Foie-gras mousse, Balsamic reduction of Modena D.O.P.
Grilled Beef fillet, Melannurca, black Cabbage and Parsnip
Tarte tatin, Cinnamon Ice Cream and salted Caramel
Artisan Panettone and Pandoro by Pastry Chef “Francesca Benedettelli” served with sauces
The queen of Christmas celebrations: Nuts
Natural and sparkling mineral water
We accept reservations for minimum 2 people.
Cost € 189.00 including the following Champagnes and Wines selected by the Sommelier:
• Champagne Herie Hodie Brùt S.A., Roger Coulon, 50% Pinot Meunier, 25% Pinot Nero, 25% Chardonnay, France
• Schiava D.O.C. Fass N. 9 – 2018, Cantina Girlan, 100% Schiava, Alto Adige
• Nobile Montepulciano D.O.C.G. 2016, Cantina Salcheto, 100% Prugnolo Gentile, Tuscany
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G. 2013, Azienda Agricola Panzanello, 95% Sangiovese, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, Tuscany
• Moscato Anarchia Costituzionale V.D.T. 2019, Cantina Vigneti Massa, 100% Moscato Bianco, Piedmont