Florence Hotel Brunelleschi Map
Here you will find our Florence hotel map. The Hotel Brunelleschi is located right in the heart of the pedestrian area within the historical center of Florence, just steps away from the Cathedral and the Signoria Square, and overlooking the Via Calzaiuoli. Check out the exact city center location and details of our elegant hotel with the new Google maps locator tool.
Distance from the hotel:
50 mt / 54,5 yards Florence ‘s Cathedral
100 mt / 109,4 yards Uffizi Gallery (and Palazzo Vecchio)
1 Km / 0,62 miles Florence Santa Maria Novella Main Railway station
7,5 Km / 46,60 miles Amerigo Vespucci Florence International Airport
To monitor city center vehicles traffic, telematics doors have been installed to control access to the City Limited Traffic Zones (ZTL).
The boundaries of the ZTL are marked by special road signs and have a series of ‘access points’ which are controlled by CCTVs that automatically detect all passing vehicles number plates. Transit through some of the ‘access points’ (those reserved exclusively for public transport and emergency vehicles), is prohibited at all times, 24/7.
Tourists travelling with their own or rental cars within the ZTL to reach their accommodation facilities or a garage can obtain a temporary access permit , although they should still pass through the authorized ‘access points’ only, excluding the lanes reserved for public transport which may not be used at any time.
To request this transit permit, upon arrival to your hotel or garage make sure to leave your number plate details. Staff will forward these details to the relevant office. Since the first entry in the area you need to reach the hotel within a maximum time of two hours.
For any further assistance, please contact the hotel concierge.
Disabled permit holders who need to enter the restricted traffic zone (ZTL) with their vehicle should call the toll-free number 800 339891.
GPS coordinates: 43.771767837114424, 11.255924999713897
1. Coming from BOLOGNA on the A1: follow the signs to ROMA and exit in FIRENZE SUD. Then follow instructions from step 5.
2. Coming from PISA/LUCCA on the A11: when you arrive next to Florence, pay attention to follow the signs leading onto the A1 heading to ROMA and exit in FIRENZE SUD. Then follow instructions from step 5.
3. Coming from PISA/LIVORNO on the freeway: Exit in Lastra a Signa (just before to reach Florence) follow the green signs for A1 heading to ROMA and exit in FIRENZE SUD. Then follow instructions from step 5.
4. Coming from SIENA on the freeway: At the roundabout, at the end of the motorway, follow the green signs for A1 heading to ROMA and exit in FIRENZE SUD. Then follow instructions from step 5.
5. Coming from ROMA on the A1 : Exit in FIRENZE SUD
After the toll continue forward for about 3 kilometers till the traffic light. At the traffic light turn left follow signs to the “centro” and continue forward along the Arno river for about 3 kilometers. The road will bend to the right into “Viale Giovanni Amendola”.
At the first traffic light turn left into “Viale Duca d’Abruzzi” and keep the right. At the traffic light go straight into “Via dell’Agnolo” and follow this street till the end, then turn right into “Via Verdi”. At the traffic light turn left into “Via del Oriuolo” (you’ll see the Cathedral at the end of the street). Follow this street and at the end on the corner with the Cathedral Square turn left into Via del Proconsolo. Than turn the first right into Via del Corso and the second right into Via Santa Elisabetta, where Hotel Brunelleschi is located.
Please be informed that Hotels’ guests have the legal right to drive in the Pedestrian streets in order to reach the hotels located in the centre, in case the police stops you please tell them that you got a room booked with us.