Booking our hotel in Florence on this site guarantees you the most favorable rates available.
Booking is simple: just select the dates of arrival and departure and the number of people from the mask on all pages of the site.
In response to the search will appear all the rooms and rates available, booked in a few minutes quickly and safely and without additional intermediation costs.
Please note that the high speed wi-fi internet connection is always included in the price for the duration of the stay.
Cancellation policies vary depending on the rate chosen during booking.
You will find excellent value for money compared to other hotels in Florence of the same category. The Brunelleschi is a 4-star hotel but offers many services that are usually only found in higher-category hotels.
Best Price at Brunelleschi Hotel in Florence: Excellent Value for Money
- While booking a room you have found a lower online price compared to ours? Let’s check them together.
- You have already booked on www.hotelbrunelleschi.it and within 24 hours you have found a lower tariff on any online booking system, we’ll give you the same one plus an extra 5% off.
Terms and Conditions
The tariffs found on other websites has to respect the following:
- Same hotel;
- Same kind of rooms and of beds;
- Same arrival and departure dates;
- Same conditions applied in case of cancellation, payment, changes, restrictions, sale;
- Same number of guests;
- Same kind of treatment (breakfast included or not, and so on)
- Same currency. In case of a different one, the Interbank rating of the same day from http://www.xe.com. will be applied.
Comparing the fees means including all the taxes due.
This promotion can not to be combined with any others.
- The Brunelleschi Hotel denies any liability for any cost to be supported because of any booking cancellation, for any booking made through a site other than the www.brunelleschihotelflorence.com or coming from any mistake due to prices on third part’s pages.
- The Brunelleschi Hotel reserves the right to modify or delete the Terms linked to this offer in any moments and without notice.
- For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism tax in Florence
The Municipality of Florence has established a tourist tax as resolution of the City Council n. 33 of 20 June 2011, n. 50 of 28 July 2014, n. 12 of 2 March 2015, and n. 2019/G/00483.
It is applied to stays in Florence of non-residents only and for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
For this accommodation facility the tax is applied in the amount of Euro 4.90 per person per night.
1. The following are exempt from the payment of the tourist tax:
a) minors up to their twelfth year of age;
b) subjects who assist inpatients hospitalized in local health facilities, even for day care, for a maximum of two caretakers per patient;
c) patients subject to day care hospital treatment;
d) students of the University of Florence;
e) staff belonging to law enforcement agencies, national fire department, and civil defense who, for exclusive service needs, and limited to the duration of the latter, stay in accommodation facilities in the city area.
2. The application of the exemption referred to in the previous paragraph, letter b), requires the issue of a certificate from the interested party to the manager of the accommodation facility, made on the basis of the provisions of articles 46 and 47 of the DPR n. 445 of 2000 and subsequent amendments, containing the details of the caretakers/parents, as well as the time period of the health services or hospitalization.
The caretaker/parent must also declare that the stay at the accommodation facility is aimed at taking care of the patient
3. The application of the exemption referred to in paragraph 1, letter c) requires specific communication of the patient to the Municipality, in compliance with the privacy rules.
4. The application of the exemption referred to in paragraph 1 letter d) requires the issue to the manager of the accommodation facility of a certificate of enrollment at the University of Florence for the current academic year, made on the basis of the provisions of the previous paragraph 2.
5. The application of the exemption referred to in paragraph 1 letter e), requires the issue of a certificate from the interested party to the manager of the accommodation facility, made on the basis of the provisions of articles 46 and 47 of the DPR n. 445 of 2000 and subsequent modifications.
1. The following may request a 50% reduction in the tourist tax:
a) school groups of lower and upper secondary schools on educational visits;
b) athletes under the age of 16, members of sports groups participating in initiatives and tournaments organized in collaboration with the Municipal Administration;
2. The above reduction will be applied upon certification by the Headmaster, for the subjects referred to in letter a) of the previous paragraph, by the Sports Federation for the ones referred to in letter b).
Payment is made upon departure at the hotel, which will issue a receipt of the sums collected.