Booking our hotel in Florence on this site guarantees you the most favorable rates available.
Booking is simple: just select the dates of arrival and departure and the number of people from the mask on all pages of the site.
In response to the search will appear all the rooms and rates available, booked in a few minutes quickly and safely and without additional intermediation costs.
Please note that the high speed wi-fi internet connection is always included in the price for the duration of the stay.
Cancellation policies vary depending on the rate chosen during booking.
How does our Best rate guarantee program work?
- While booking a room you have found a lower online price compared to ours? Let’s check them together.
- You have already booked on www.hotelbrunelleschi.it and within 24 hours you have found a lower tariff on any online booking system, we’ll give you the same one plus an extra 5% off.
Terms and Conditions
The tariffs found on other websites has to respect the following:
- Same hotel;
- Same kind of rooms and of beds;
- Same arrival and departure dates;
- Same conditions applied in case of cancellation, payment, changes, restrictions, sale;
- Same number of guests;
- Same kind of treatment (breakfast included or not, and so on)
- Same currency. In case of a different one, the Interbank rating of the same day from http://www.xe.com. will be applied.
Comparing the fees means including all the taxes due.
This promotion can not to be combined with any others.
- The Hotel Brunelleschi denies any liability for any cost to be supported because of any booking cancellation, for any booking made through a site other than the www.hotelbrunelleschi.it or coming from any mistake due to prices on third part’s pages.
- The Hotel Brunelleschi reserves the right to modify or delete the Terms linked to this offer in any moments and without notice.
- For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Florence tourism tax
The Tourism Tax was introduced in Florence according to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, since July 1st of the same year.
This is applicable to non-residents staying in Florence overnight, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
The tourist rate is Euro 4,80 per person per night, however it does not apply to:
– children (up to 10 years old);
– adults who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max. one adult each convalescent;
– People who assist under age hospitalized persons, max. two each patient.
This tourist fee is payable upon departure at the hotel.