Join our food and wine tours in Florence during your next stay at the Brunelleschi Hotel. All of Tuscany in general and Florence area in particular offer a rich variety of gastronomic and oenological proposals, a rich heritage of local traditions to discover: the ideal stops for food and wine tourism enthusiasts. We want to take you to know the best local products and typical wines directly in the places of production. The hills surrounding Florence and the small villages of its province are the perfect destination for a one-day or half-day excursion. We will take you to meet local producers and to personally participate in typically autumn and winter food and wine experiences such as the olive harvest or the search for truffles.
Our tours are organized and managed by My Luxury Drive, an expert agency specialized and authorized in the organization of tours and car transfers.
Tartufi Experience: food and wine tour in search of truffles
The Tartufi Experience allows you to live a unique experience in the fascinating world of truffles in a journey that goes from nature to the table. The food and wine offer that we propose you includes:
– round trip transfer from Brunelleschi Hotel in Mercedes E-Class or Mercedes V-Class car with driver available from 9.00 to 15.30 approximately;
– an excursion to a truffle ground where you will be welcomed and accompanied to discover the world of truffles: walk in search of truffles in the local forest with the licensed truffle hunter, who will share his knowledge in a fun but also didactic way on the truffles of Tuscany;
– Didactic conversation on truffles;
– Lunch on site with wines included.
For information and reservations for the food and wine experience to combine with your stay at the Brunelleschi, you can contact us by phone at 0039.055.27370, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the button below.
Olive Oil Experience: the olive harvest in Florence Italy
If you have never participated in the traditional olive harvest, this is an experience that we recommend you try at least once in your life. In addition to being one of the most important productions for Tuscany, it is also a moment of celebration and sharing for those who participate. Our oil experience includes:
– round trip transfer from Brunelleschi Hotel in Mercedes E-Class or Mercedes V-Class car with driver available from 9.00 to 16.00;
– didactic olive harvest at a company located a short distance from Florence;
– Full Tuscan four-course lunch;
– tasting of wine, oil and other local products.
The olive harvest usually takes place in the period from mid-October to mid-December, based on the climatic trend and the size and ripeness of the olives.
To book a food and wine experience with olive oil, in combination with your stay at the Brunelleschi, you can contact us by phone at 0039.055.27370, by email at email@example.com or by clicking on the button below.
Wine tasting in Chianti
Chianti is a beautiful wine-growing area at a short distance from Florence. Therefore, we decided to take you to visit a characteristic winery in the area and organize for you an interesting tasting of Tuscan wines in the Chianti Classico.
Our wine tasting experience includes:
– round trip transfer from Brunelleschi Hotel by Mercedes E-Class or Mercedes V-Class with driver available for up to 5 hours;
– Visit to a winery in Chianti Classico with wine tasting.
It is a wine experience that can be easily organized in half a day of your stay at the Brunelleschi. Just contact us by phone at 0039.055.27370, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the button below to book the excursion.
Chestnut harvest Tuscany
Enjoy the chestnut harvesting period in Tuscany between mid-October and mid-November with our 6-hour tour that includes:
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at the hotel in Florence and transfer by Mercedes E-Class or V-Class;
- Excursion in the woods in search of chestnuts (the collection will take place with the guide who will accompany you with his experience and his stories);
- Lunch with dishes based on chestnut flour and wine tasting.
We suggest wearing comfortable clothing and shoes to harvest in the woods.
The beginning of the harvest depends on the trend of the season that determines the maturation of the chestnut.
Bike tour in Chianti
For the more sporty, we have thought of a more engaging excursion with a bike tour in the enchanting landscape of the Chianti Colli Fiorentini, in the south-west of Florence, for a half day to discover nature but also local food and wine.
The activity lasts about 4 hours, 2 of which will be dedicated to pleasant cycling, enjoying the beauty of the landscape of the typical Chianti hills covered with olive groves and vineyards.
The starting and finishing point is the Poppiano Castle, which has belonged to the Guicciardini family since the 11th century. It will be a pleasure to be able to visit the castle and then taste the wine and extra virgin olive oil produced here.
The Brunelleschi bike tour includes:
– round trip transfer from the Brunelleschi Hotel in a Mercedes E-Class or Mercedes V-Class car with driver available for up to 6 hours;
– Bike rent;
– Bike tour in the Florentine Chianti of about 2 hours;
– Visit and tasting at Castello di Poppiano;
– Lunch in a local restaurant.