Follow the steps of the Renaissance genius with the Leonardo da Vinci Experience. Take a dip in the history with the special offer of the Brunelleschi Hotel that includes the exploration of the small village of Vinci, his hometown, his childhood home and the museum dedicated to him with all his inventions, drawings and scriptures. Our holiday packages can all be booked online exclusively on the official website of the hotel with the possibility to pay at the hotel and to have free cancellation or modification up to 2 days before the date of arrival. You will find a wide choice of rooms and suites, many of them with a breathtaking view of the city’s symbols, such as the Brunelleschi’s Dome, the Basilica of Santa Croce or Palazzo Vecchio.
Hotel offer in Florence in the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci
The Leonardo da Vinci Experience package includes:
– Two or more nights in a room or suite of your choice
– Breakfast with a wide variety of hot and cold dishes,
– Welcome drink at the arrival in the hotel
– Guided tour of one day including: Private transfer for up to 8 guests per Vinci, local tourist guide to visit the village, entry into the house of Leonardo, visit of the Leonardo museum and lunch on a farm to enjoy the flavours of the area. The whole day of the tour is organized by the “Made of Tuscany” agency,
– Free entry to the hotel’s private museum, the “Museum of Pagliazza”, containing a Calidarium of the Roman baths, a hammam used in ancient times for the sauna and a collection of Renaissance ceramics,
– High speed internet connection Wi-Fi
– Access to the fitness room with Techno gym equipment.
Leonardo 2019: 500 years since the death of Leonardo da Vinci
Leonardo da Vinci Experience joins to the range of Hotel Brunelleschi’s holiday packages dedicated to culture. Enrich your travel memories with authentic experiences in the heart of Tuscany dedicated to art and the great characters of Italian history. The guided tour of the Vinci village included in the package includes the transfer from Florence in a private minivan with driver and air conditioning, a guided tour of the historic centre of Vinci and the museum dedicated to Leonardo and a tasting of typical local products to enjoy the taste and the beauty of the territory. Celebrate with us Leonardo 2019, the year dedicated to the 500th anniversary of the death of Leonardo da Vinci and continues to follow us to stay updated on all the initiatives dedicated to the great artist.
The Uffizi Gallery will inaugurate in October 2018 the exhibition “The Leicester Code of Leonardo da Vinci. The Water Microscope of Nature” that will bring back to Italy, for the second time, the precious manuscript. The exhibition will be realized with the contribution of Bill Gates, the current owner of the Code, purchased in 1990 for the record amount of 30 million dollars.