In the TripAdvisor’s Top Ten of the hotels with breath-taking views that will leave you speechless there is also the Hotel Brunelleschi!
TripAdvisor is the largest travel portal in the world, with nearly 260 million of unique monthly visitors and over 150 million reviews. It operates in 39 countries, including China.
Here is the link to the ranking: http://www.tripadvisor.it/TripNews-a_ctr.roomswithaviewIT
At the Hotel Brunelleschi, 4-star in the heart of the historical centre, a lot of rooms with breath-taking views of the Brunelleschi’s Dome and a wide selection of amazing suite are waiting for you:
– The Pool Suite with Jacuzzi in the charming terrace of 20 sq. overlooking the Brunelleschi’s Dome, a bathrooms with large bath tub and a double canopy bed;
– The Pagliazza Tower Suite, the only suite in the world located inside a circular Byzantine tower, with stone walls and spectacular views of the Duomo, a round bed and two bathrooms;
– The Duomo Suite with an unrivalled view of the Duomo and the Brunelleschi’s Dome, canopy bed, parquet floor and satellite TV LCD 42″ with 60 digital channels and Sky.
– The Bargello Suite overlooking the Basilica of Santa Croce and two canopy beds queen-size;
– The One-Bedroom Suite with an incomparable views of the Arnulfo’s Tower of the Palazzo Vecchio.
All symbols of the city are extraordinarily close and by hand!
Exclusive news for the Suites…as low as May 2015, the range of VIP benefits provided for the suites will be enriched by two new services:
– A personal chef available to guests of the suite for the creation of a breakfast menu customized; – a personal concierge to organize a memorable stay.
See you in Florence!