Are you planning a trip and are you thinking about what to do in Florence in August?
Even in the middle of summer you will find out many things to do in Florence in August. You will be spoiled for choice. Enjoy the events in Florence between two relaxing breaks at the Hotel Brunelleschi. You will enjoy an ideal starting point for your excursions and your walks in the city. Do not forget to take a look at our offers and rates, the best available on the internet at the best prices and conditions. Choose among the many rooms and suites designed for your comfort and your well-being.
Here is the selection of the best things to do in Florence in August 2021:
- Open-air cinema, piazzale degli Uffizi, until 8 August;
- Honorable and Ancient Citizen of Florence exhibition at the Bargello Museum until 8 August;
- The 15th August dinner in Florence, Osteria Pagliazza, piazza Santa Elisabetta,
- “American Art 1961 – 2001″ at Palazzo Strozzi until 29 August;
- “La Ferita” by the French artist JR at Palazzo Strozzi until 29 August 2021;
- exhibition “Étoile – Titina Maselli, Salvatore Ferragamo and the myth of Greta Garbo” at the Museo Novecento until 29 August;
- E-state al Museo Galileo, guided tours, thematic walks and educational activities for children and young people, until 29 August;
- virtual exhibition Van Gogh & I Maledetti at the Cathedral of the Image in Florence (former Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte) until 6 September 2021;
- “Seta” exhibition at the Ferragamo Museum until April 18, 2022.
Are you looking for other suggestions on what to do in Florence in August? Please, contact our concierge at email@example.com or by phone at 0039.055.27370. We are at your disposal for organizing personalized tours, excursions and restaurant reservations and best event tickets.