Events in Florence, concerts not to miss, markets and international exhibitions for a September 2022 full of news.
With the arrival of autumn, it arrives in the city many news and ideas on what to do in Florence in September and how to spend your free time according to your interests and passions. Our team has selected for you a series of events in Florence not to miss:
- Fabbrica Europa Festival, various locations, from 2 to 25 September;
- Changing of the Guard in Piazza della Signoria, Sunday 4 September;
- Jukka-Pekka Saraste – Festival of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, 4 September;
- The Barber of Seville at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, 8-10-12-14-15 September;
- Cirk Fantastik! el Juego at the Parco delle Cascine from 8 to 18 September;
- Beethoven cycle with Zubin Mehta at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, 9 September;
- Oscar Ghiglia. The years of the twentieth century at Palazzo Medici Riccardi until 13 September;
- Antonio Canova. The Peace of Kiev. Art wins over the war in Palazzo Vecchio until 18 September;
- SKIM – Genesis – The harmony of the Kaos at Palazzo Medici Riccardi, from 16 June to 26 September;
- Florence Art Week, various locations, 16 -24 September 2022;
- Tuscany Labor Fair in Fortezza da Basso from 19th to 21st September;
- Mika at the Verdi Theater, 21 September;
- Mika at the Mandela Forum, 22 September;
- Disc fair, comics, vintage and modern antiques in Piazza dei Ciompi from 24 to 25 September;
- BIAF – International Biennial of Antiques in Florence at Palazzo Corsini sull’Arno, from 24 September to 2 October;
- Anastacia at the Verdi Theater, 26 September;
- Il Trovatore at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, 29 September;
- Photographers! From the Alinari Archives to today in Villa Bardini and Forte Belvedere, from 18 June to 2 October;
- Da Vinci Experience at the Cathedral of the Image – Former Museum of Santo Stefano al Ponte until 1 November;
- Henry Moore. The Sculptor’s Drawing, and Henry Moore in Tuscany at the Museo Novecento, from 16 September 2022 to 31 March 2023;
- Women in balance 1955-1965, at the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, until April 18, 2023.
We wait for you in Florence! If you need other personalized advice on what to do in Florence in September, do not hesitate to contact us at 0039.055.27370 or via email at email@example.com.