Hotel Brunelleschi and Florence Biennale 2021 will offer you an amazing experience. Book online your accomodation.
The International Biennale of Contemporary Art in Florence is the principal exposition within its sector.
It is to take place in October, 2021 at the Fortezza da Basso, where a place has been found for the display of all the principal forms of visual art: painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, installations, video art, digital art, and mixed media.
Now having come to its eleventh showing, the exposition boasts almost 6,000 artists from over 100 countries.
You are invited to take part in its extensive program of events: conferences, side exhibits, performances and educational seminars that provide the opportunity for discussion on topics of art and culture.
Fortunately for you, on this site you will find the best online rate guaranteed and all of the comforts and relaxation of a four-star hotel that is itself a work of art. The hotel is in fact located in one of the oldest buildings in the city, the Byzantine Tower of Pagliazza.
– gourmet restaurants,
– typical Tuscan pubs,
– fitness room with Technogym equipment,
– high-speed wi-fi connection available in all areas,
– rooms and suites with breathtaking views of Brunelleschi’s Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi),
– 24-hour room service,
– American-style bar with the option of artisanal wine and gelato tasting,
– close proximity to the Biennale venue.