Your hotel in Florence for the Halloween week-end
The Hotel Brunelleschi has a special offer that gives you the opportunity to spend Halloween in Florence and enjoy a great night in this wonderful city.
Our hotel is located in the city center and is surrounded by an incredible atmosphere that helps to create the perfect stage for the Halloween night: enjoy the capital of the Renaissance during the most scaring nights of the year!
Halloween night and All Saints Day in Florence
Book our rooms or suites for All Saints Day and enjoy an incredible experience in the land of some of the greatest artists in art history.
Tuscany’s finest restaurants are places where tradition meets innovation and are waiting for you: all the staff is ready to welcome you and will drive you across the Italian culinary tradition.
Hotel Brunelleschi: Halloween in one of the best hotel of Florence
Spend Halloween in the heart of Florence and enjoy a romantic, mysterious and fascinating Halloween: trick or treat?
The special offer for Halloween at the Hotel Brunelleschi includes:
- One or Two nights in one of our accommodations
- Breakfast buffet in the distinctive Stemma and Liberty halls
- Free WIFI access
- Usage of the Gym area
- Each day at the Tower Bar we are more than happy to honour our dear guests with a special a cup of the most delicious Hot Chocolate
served with a selection of cakes by our Pastry Chef
The offer for a special Halloween in Florence is available from October 30th through November 3rd, 2019
To check availability and prices click below.
During Halloween time we invite you to:
– visit the tombs of famous people at the Basilica of Santa Croce and the other monumental cemeteries of the city;
– discover the Salone degli Scheletri at the Specola Natural History Museum;
– enjoy the best shops in the historic center of Florence open from 10am to 7pm every day (on Sundays, only some open in the afternoon),
– Exhibition Natalia Goncharova between Gauguin, Matisse and Picasso at Palazzo Strozzi, until 12 January 2020,
– Florence Creativity.it Handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
– Halloween dinner in Florence with the menu of the starred chef Rocco De Santis, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, 31 October,
– Tutto Sposi, at the Fortezza da Basso. from October 31st to November 3rd,
– Promotional exhibition of plants and flowers, Piazza dei Ciompi, 1 November,
– Artefacendo, Piazza dei Ciompi, 2 November,
– Fierucola of the wools of S. Martino, piazza della SS. Annunziata, 2 and 3 November,
– Leonardo da Vinci. On the trail of the Battle of Anghiari, Palazzo Vecchio, until 12 January 2020.