Brunelleschi Hotel has a special offer that gives you the opportunity to spend Halloween in Florence and enjoy a great night in this wonderful city.
Our hotel is located in the city center and is surrounded by an incredible atmosphere that helps to create the perfect stage for the Halloween night: enjoy the capital of the Renaissance during the most scary night of the year!
Book our rooms or suites for All Saints Day and enjoy an incredible experience in the homeland of some of the greatest artists in art history.
Tuscany’s finest restaurants are places where tradition meets innovation and they are waiting for you: all the staff is ready to welcome you and will guide you across the Italian culinary tradition.
Halloween 2021 in Florence: Discover Brunelleschi Hotel Deals
Spend Halloween in the heart of Florence and enjoy a romantic, mysterious and fascinating Halloween: trick or treat?
The special offer for Halloween at Brunelleschi Hotel includes:
- One or Two nights in one of our accommodations
- Delicious breakfast prepared from our top rated Chefs in the historical Stemma and Liberty Halls
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Usage of the Gym area
- Each day at the Tower Bar we are more than happy to honour our dear Guests with a special cup of the most delicious Hot Chocolate served with a selection of cakes by our Pastry Chef
The offer for a special Halloween in Florence is available from October 27th through November 3rd, 2021.
To check availability and prices click below.
You can add the Halloween dinner to the All Saints weekend package, with the special menu created by Chef Rocco de Santis for the evening of Sunday 31 October at Osteria Pagliazza.
Halloween Hotel Deals in Florence, Italy
During Halloween time we invite you to:
– visit the tombs of famous people at the Basilica of Santa Croce and the other monumental cemeteries of the city;
– discover the Salone degli Scheletri at the Specola Natural History Museum;
– enjoy the best shops in the historic center of Florence open from 10am to 7pm every day (on Sundays, only some open in the afternoon),
– Exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi,
– Florence Creativity Handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso,
– Halloween dinner in Florence with the menu of the starred chef Rocco De Santis, at the Osteria Pagliazza, October 31st.