Hotel Brunelleschi has a special offer that gives you the opportunity to spend Halloween in Florence and enjoy a great night in this wonderful city.
Our hotel is located in the city center and is surrounded by an incredible atmosphere that helps to create the perfect stage for the Halloween night: enjoy the capital of the Renaissance during the most scary night of the year!
Book our rooms or suites for All Saints Day and enjoy an incredible experience in the homeland of some of the greatest artists in art history.
Tuscany’s finest restaurants are places where tradition meets innovation and they are waiting for you: all the staff is ready to welcome you and will guide you across the Italian culinary tradition.
Halloween 2019 in Florence at Brunelleschi Hotel
Spend Halloween in the heart of Florence and enjoy a romantic, mysterious and fascinating Halloween: trick or treat?
The special offer for Halloween at Hotel Brunelleschi includes:
- One or Two nights in one of our accommodations
- Buffet Breakfast in the distinctive Stemma and Liberty halls
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Usage of the Gym area
- Each day at the Tower Bar we are more than happy to honour our dear Guests with a special cup of the most delicious Hot Chocolate served with a selection of cakes by our Pastry Chef
The offer for a special Halloween in Florence is available from October 30th through November 3rd, 2019
To check availability and prices click below.
Halloween Hotel Deals in Florence, Italy
During Halloween time we invite you to:
– visit the tombs of famous people at the Basilica of Santa Croce and the other monumental cemeteries of the city;
– discover the Salone degli Scheletri at the Specola Natural History Museum;
– enjoy the best shops in the historic center of Florence open from 10am to 7pm every day (on Sundays, only some open in the afternoon),
– Exhibition Natalia Goncharova between Gauguin, Matisse and Picasso at Palazzo Strozzi, until January 12th 2020,
– Florence Creativity Handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
– Halloween dinner in Florence with the menu of the starred chef Rocco De Santis, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
– Tutto Sposi, at Fortezza da Basso, from October 31st to November 3rd,
– Promotional exhibition of plants and flowers, Piazza dei Ciompi, November 1st,
– Artefacendo, Piazza dei Ciompi, November 2nd,
– Fierucola delle lane (Fair of the Wool) of S. Martino, piazza della SS. Annunziata, November 2nd and 3rd,
– Leonardo da Vinci. On the trail of the Battle of Anghiari, Palazzo Vecchio, until January 12th 2020.