Holidays in Florence in the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci? Here is our offer to learn more about one of the greatest geniuses of all time, not just a sculptor, architect, inventor, serviceman, engineer, and designer, but the model of the Renaissance man. Celebrate with us Leonardo 2019, the year dedicated to the 500th anniversary of the death of Leonardo da Vinci.
With the Leonardo da Vinci Experience offer, retrace the steps of his life with a dip in history. Book the package designed for a stay at the Brunelleschi Hotel, located in the heart of Florence and unique pearl that distinguishes itself in the Florentine landscape for its history. There is so much to tell about the building that hosts the hotel. The offer also includes a visit to the museum located in its foundations, in the ancient and mysterious Byzantine tower of Pagliazza.
Holiday offer in Florence with Leonardo da Vinci
The special offer dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci includes:
– Two or more nights in a room or suite of your choice,
– Full American Breakfast buffet,
– Welcome aperitif upon arrival at the hotel.
– Tour of a day with an experienced private guide including:
– 2 hours visit to Palazzo Vecchio*, for a guided tour featuring famed Battaglia di Anghiari and masterpieces by Vasari, Michelangelo and Donatello;
– walking tour following Leonardo’s steps – the Palace where Monalisa was painted, and the place where Leonardo’s master had his studio;
– entrance to the Da Vinci museum with a permanent exhibition dedicated to his machines.
Tickets and reservations to the museums are included.
*On Thursdays, the visit will be replaced with a 2 hours tour of Galleria degli Uffizi featuring Renaissance masterpieces.
– Free entry to the hotel’s private museum, the “Museo della Pagliazza”, containing a Calidarium of the Roman thermal baths, a hammam used in ancient times for the sauna, and a collection of Renaissance ceramics,
– High-speed Wi-Fi internet connection,
– Access to the fitness room with Technogym equipment.
Events for Leonardo 2019
- New Leonardo Room at the Galleria degli Uffizi;
- Verrocchio, Master of Leonardo Exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi from 9 March to 14 July 2019;
- Leonardo da Vinci exhibition and Florence, Palazzo Vecchio, until 24 June;
- Leonardo da Vinci. On the traces of the Battle of Anghiari, Palazzo Vecchio, until 12 January 2020.