For the 500th anniversary of the death of Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino, known as Raphael, who contributed so much to beautifying the city of Florence during the period spent in our city, we invite you to discover the best known and least known masterpieces of the Urbinate painter.
During his stay in Florence he produced several portraits, sacred works, and Madonnas for private worship such as the Madonna del Cardellino, which can be admired at the Uffizi Gallery together with the self-portrait of Raffaello Sanzio painted in 1506.
We dedicate an offer package to Raffaello Sanzio which includes:
- Two or more nights in a room or suite of your choice;
- Daily breakfast with the rich buffet in the elegant and historical Stemma and Liberty Halls from 7 am to 10.30 am
- Welcome aperitif on arrival at the hotel;
- A 3-hour guided tour to discover the best paintings by Raphael, kept in the Palatine Gallery of Palazzo Pitti, and the buildings he created as an eclectic and original architect, so different from the Florentine Renaissance style. Tour organized by the agency “Made of Tuscany”*;
- Free entry to the hotel’s private museum, the “Museo della Pagliazza”, containing a Calidarium of the Roman baths, a hammam used in ancient times for the sauna;
- High speed Wi-Fi;
- Access to the fitness room with Technogym equipment.
*The tour is available every day from Tuesday to Sunday.
A credit card is required to guarantee your online booking. Payment takes place at the hotel on departure.
Tourist tax not included.
Cancellation is FREE!
In case of cancellation or modification of the booking up to 2 days before the expected date of arrival, no cost will be charged. In case of late cancellation or modification of the booking or no-show, 100% of the cost of the first night will be charged. For bookings of more than 5 rooms, the hotel may apply different conditions and extra fees.