If you are looking for ideas on what to do in Florence in July, look at the suggestions from the Brunelleschi Hotel team.
In the heart of summer, there are so many things to do in Florence. July is a month full of cultural, relaxing and fun events. Especially in the evenings and nights, you will find proposals to enjoy the city in its entire splendour.
What to do in Florence in July 2022? Here is the calendar of events:
- Pitti Immagine Filati at the Fortezza da Basso from 29 June to 1 July;
- Changing of the Guard, Piazza della Signoria, 3 July;
- Florence Dance Festival, Museum and Monumental Cloisters of Santa Maria Novella, from 22 June to 24 July;
- Concert for Florence – Zubin Mehta at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, 13 July;
- Green Factory Firenze, festival dedicated to promoting the culture of environmental sustainability at the Horticultural Garden, various dates from May to December;
- Zubin Mehta conducts the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino Orchestra at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, July 14;
- Roberto Bolle & Friends for Musart Festival, in piazza Santissima Annunziata, July 16;
- Achille Lauro Superstar – Electric Orchestra, in piazza Santissima Annunziata, 20 July;
- La Mandragola at the Forte del Belvedere, 29 July;
- Exhibition “Donatello. The Renaissance” at Palazzo Strozzi until 31 July 2022;
- Oscar Ghiglia. The years of the twentieth century at Palazzo Medici Riccardi until 13 September;
- Antonio Canova. The Peace of Kiev. Art wins over the war in Palazzo Vecchio until 18 September;
- SKIM – Genesis – The harmony of the Kaos at Palazzo Medici Riccardi, from June 16 to September 26;
- Photographers! From the Alinari Archives to today in Villa Bardini and Forte Belvedere, from 18 June to 2 October;
- Da Vinci Experience at the Cathedral of the Image – Former Museum of Santo Stefano al Ponte until 1 November;
- Women in balance 1955-1965, at the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, until April 18, 2023.
For more information or questions about what to do in Florence in July, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 0039.055.27370 or by filling in the following fields. We will reply you as soon as possible.