If you are looking for ideas on what to do in Florence in July, look at the suggestions from the Brunelleschi Hotel team.
In the heart of summer, there are so many things to do in Florence. July is a month full of cultural, relaxing and fun events. Especially in the evenings and nights, you will find proposals to enjoy the city in its entire splendour.
What to do in Florence in July 2021? Here is the calendar of events:
- Creative Factory in piazza dei Ciompi, 10 and 11 July;
- Musart Festival 2021, piazza SS. Annunziata, from 14 to 27 July;
- Florence Dance Festival, Great Cloister of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, until 29 July;
- “American Art 1961 – 2001″ at Palazzo Strozzi until 29 August;
- exhibition “Étoile – Titina Maselli, Salvatore Ferragamo and the myth of Greta Garbo” at the Museo Novecento until 29 August;
- “Seta” exhibition at the Ferragamo Museum until April 18, 2022.
For more information or questions about what to do in Florence in July, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 0039.055.27370 or by filling in the following fields. We will reply you as soon as possible.