Are you planning a trip and you are wondering what to do in Florence in March? The city offers many appointments, events, exhibitions, fairs, concerts and theatrical performances waiting for spring. From our hotel in Florence in the heart of the historic centre we suggest some ideas on how to spend your spare time. The choice is really wide. There is something to suit all tastes: from sports to music, from food and wine to shopping, from theatre to the opera.
If you are in town for business you can always set aside a few hours of time, even at night, to attend an exciting concert or dinner in a nice place. Instead, if you are on holiday just only organize the day. Our concierge is always at your disposal for tips and ticket reservations.
Many ideas about what to do in Florence in March with the arrival of spring
Here is our proposal on what to do in Florence in March:
- BANFF Mountain Film Festival 2023, La compagnia theater, March 7;
- Renato Zero – Tour 2023, Nelson Mandela Forum, March 7-8-10-11;
- Women’s Day in Florence Museums, free admission for women in some of the city’s museums, March 8;
- Beauty and the Beast – a rose for life, Tuscany Hall Theater, March 12;
- Fierucola in Carmine Square, March 12;
- Gianni Morandi, Nelson Mandela Forum, March 15;
- Visarno Market, Visarno Arena, Viale del Visarno, March 18-19;
- Serie A Tim: AC Fiorentina vs. Lecce, Stadio Comunale Artemio Franchi, March 19;
- Fierucola in Piazza Santo Spirito, March 19;
- Maneskin Live, Nelson Mandela Forum, March 20-21;
- Capodanno Fiorentino – historical procession, Piazza della Parte Guelfa, March 25;
- Me contro Te Tour, Nelson Mandela Forum, March 25-26;
- Max Pezzali, Nelson Mandela Forum, March 31 and April 2;
- Maurits Cornelis Escher exhibition at the Museo degli Innocenti, October 20, 2022 to March 26, 2023;
- Henry Moore. The Sculptor’s Drawing, and Henry Moore in Tuscany at the Museo Novecento, September 16, 2022 to March 31, 2023;
- Women in Balance 1955- 1965, at the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, through April 18, 2023;
- Inside Banksy, Cathedral of the Image – Former Museum of Santo Stefano al Ponte, through May 1;
- Eleonora da Toledo and the Invention of the Medici Court in Florence, Pitti Palace, until May 14.
Still unsure about what to do in Florence in March? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +39.055.27370 or by filling out the following fields. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Share your experience in the city in social channels with the hashtag #brunelleschifirenze
See you in Florence!