Summer is coming and you will be spoiled for choice about what to do in Florence in June.
In fact, there is no better time to enjoy the city, especially outdoors, with its many cultural events, concerts and activities of all kinds. For us, the Hotel Brunelleschi team, 4 stars in the heart of Florence, it is a very intense period during which we always try to convey to our guests all the best the city has to offer, even to those who are just passing through for a day or for a few days.
Ideas on what to do in Florence in June from the Brunelleschi Hotel team:
- I due Foscari – Giuseppe Verdi at the Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, June 3;
- Vasco Rossi Live, Visarno Arena, 3 June;
- Changing of the Guard, Piazza della Signoria, 5 June;
- Historic Florentine football, Piazza Santa Croce, 10-11-24 June;
- Ultimo, Stadio Comunale Franchi, 11-12 June;
- Tempo Reale Festival 2022. ARIA, various locations, until June 15th;
- Firenze Rocks, Visarno Arena, June 16-19;
- Pinguini Tattici Nucleari, Nelson Mandela Forum, June 19-20;
- Cesare Cremonini, Franchi Municipal Stadium, 22 June;
- Feast of San Giovanni, patron saint of the city, with Mass sung in the Cathedral (10.30) and the “fire” (22) that are fired from Piazzale Michelangelo and clearly visible from the Lungarno and from the high places of the city, 24 June;
- Exhibition “Donatello. The Renaissance ”at Palazzo Strozzi until 31 July 2022;
- Oscar Ghiglia. The years of the twentieth century at Palazzo Medici Riccardi until 13 September.