The best events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
Any ideas about events in Florence for Halloween long-holiday? This year, the public holiday, November 1st, falls on Wednesday. It gives us the opportunity to spend a long-holiday in the Cradle of the Renaissance. Our reception team together with the concierges “Chiavi d’oro” Sergio Iannotta and Raffaele Biagiotti has selected the best events in the city, among which markets, concerts and exhibitions. Discover our Florence hotel offers.
Find out the most interesting initiatives for the Halloween in Florence:
- visit the tombs of famous people in the Basilica of Santa Croce and the other monumental cemeteries of the city;
- discover the Salone degli Skeletri at the Specola Natural History Museum;
- enjoy the best shops in the historic center of Florence open from 10am to 7pm every day (on Sundays, only some open in the afternoon);
- Visit the exhibition “Riviste. La cultura in Italia nel primo ‘900” (Magazines. Culture in Italy in the Early 1900s), at the Uffizi;
- “Il ritorno di Giuseppe, principe dei sogni” (The Return of Joseph, Prince of Dreams) exhibition at Palazzo Vecchio;
- visit Florentine places described in Shakespeare’s play that also become places mapped in virtual reality, via reservation from Piazzale di Porta Romana.
For any further questions, curiosities or additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 0039.055.27370.
Also enjoy a hotel stay with the offer for the Halloween in one of the oldest buildings in the city.
We wait for you in the heart of the historic centre with many events in Florence for the Halloween weekend!