The best events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
Any ideas about events in Florence for Halloween long-holiday? This year, the public holiday, November 1st, falls on -Tuesday. It gives us the opportunity to spend a long-holiday in the Cradle of the Renaissance. Our reception team together with the concierge “Chiavi d’oro” Sergio Iannotta has selected the best events in the city, among which markets, concerts and exhibitions.
Find out the most interesting initiatives for the Halloween long-holiday in Florence:
- visit the tombs of famous people in the Basilica of Santa Croce and the other monumental cemeteries of the city;
- discover the Salone degli Skeletri at the Specola Natural History Museum;
- enjoy the best shops in the historic center of Florence open from 10am to 7pm every day (on Sundays, only some open in the afternoon);
- visit the Da Vinci Experience at the Cathedral of the Image – Former Museum of Santo Stefano al Ponte until 6 November;
- visit the Henry Moore exhibition. The Sculptor’s Drawing, and Henry Moore in Tuscany at the Museo Novecento, open until March 31, 2023;
- visit the exhibition Women in balance 1955-1965, at the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, open until April 18, 2023;
- visit the exhibition of the international artist Olafur Eliasson at Palazzo Strozzi, open until January 29, 2023.
For any further questions, curiosities or additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 0039.055.27370.
Also enjoy a hotel stay with the offer for the Halloween long-holiday in one of the oldest buildings in the city.
We wait for you in the heart of the historic centre with many events in Florence for the Halloween weekend!