The best events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday
Any ideas about events in Florence for Halloween long-holiday? This year, the public holiday, November 1st, falls on Wednesday. It gives us the opportunity to spend a long-holiday in the Cradle of the Renaissance. Our reception team together with the concierge “Chiavi d’oro” Sergio Iannotta has selected the best events in the city, among which markets, concerts and exhibitions.
Find out the most interesting initiatives for the Halloween long-holiday in Florence:
- Da Vinci Experience, Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte, until November 5th,
- The Cinquecento in Florence. From Michelangelo and Pontormo to Giambologna, Palazzo Strozzi, until 21st January 2018,
- Belle Epoque French Market, piazza della Santissima Annunziata, from 21st October to the November 1st,
- Florence Creativity.it handmade in Italy, at the Fortezza da Basso, 26-29 October,
- Fabri Fibra, at the Teatro Obihall, October 27th
- Vladimir Fedoseev at the Teatro dell’Opera, October 28th,
- Tutto Sposi, at the Fortezza da Basso, from the 28 October to the 1st November
- Collezionare a Firenze. Artigianarte, Teatro Obihall, October 28th and 29th,
- Festival delle Mongolfiere, piazzale delle Cascine, October 28-29 and November 4-5,
- Massimo Ranieri at the Teatro Verdi, October 29th,
- Carmine in Fiera, piazza del Carmine, October 29th,
- Cascine in Fiera, piazzale J.F. Kennedy, October 29th,
- Ciompi Mensile Antiquariato, piazza Lorenzo Ghiberti, October 29th,
- Gigi D’Alessio, at the Teatro Obihall, October 30th,
- Halloween dinner in Florence, at the Osteria della Pagliazza, October 31st,
- ARTour il bello in piazza, piazza degli Strozzi, 1-5 November,
- Movie review “Il Cinema Ritrovato”, Cinema La Compagnia, 2-5 November,
- Florence Tattoo Convention, Fortezza da Basso, 3-5 November,
- The “Mercatale” of Florence, piazza della Repubblica, 4-5 November,
- Free entrance to state museums, 5 November,
- The nephews of the King of Spain: Anton Raphael Mengs at Palazzo Pitti, Palazzo Pitti, Galleria d’Arte Moderna, Sala delle Nicchie, until January 7th 2018,
- Tuscan Landscapes of the Twentieth Century, Villa Bardini, until January 21st, 2018,
- The return to Italy. Salvatore Ferragamo and the visual culture of the twentieth century, Museo Salvatore Ferragamo, until May 2nd 2018,
- Utopie Radicali, Palazzo Strozzi, until January 21st 2018.
For any further questions, curiosities or additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 055.27370.
Also enjoy a hotel stay with the offer for the Halloween long-holiday in one of the oldest buildings in the city.
We wait for you in the heart of the historic centre with many events in Florence for the Halloween long-holiday!