Brunelleschi, a best seller hotel in Florence
Take this offer and live the adventures of Dan Brown’s book protagonist at our hotel in Florence.
“…it was early evening when Langdon made his way across Piazza Sant’Elisabetta and returned to Florence’s elegant Hotel Brunelleschi.”
The offer, inspired by Dan Brown’s words, includes:
– Two or more nights in a room or suite of your choice,
– Full American Breakfast buffet,
– An “Inferno bag” offered in a dedicated bag… the same Dan Brown’s hero used for his little brittle pack,
– A guided 4-hour tour on his footsteps: the inner visit of the Signoria Palace, the magnificent Salone dei Cinquecento with Vasari masterpiece “La battaglia di Marciano”, the Baptistery, the Cathedral and the Boboli Gardens. Organization by “Made of Tuscany” tour operator,
– Free entrance to the Hotel Private Museum containing the Calidarium of the Roman termal baths, a hammam once used as a sauna,
– Free High Speed WiFi,
– Free access to the fitness area.
To reserve your offer, click below.
The end of The DaVinci Code:
“When can I see you again?” Langdon reeled momentarily, lost in her eyes. “When?” He paused, curious if she had any idea how much he had been wondering the same thing.
“Well, actually, next month I’m lecturing at a conference in Florence. I’ll be there a week without much to do.”
“Is that an invitation?” “We’d be living in luxury. They’re giving me a room at the Brunelleschi.”
“It was early evening when Langdon made his way across Piazza Sant’Elisabetta and returned to Florence’s elegant Hotel Brunelleschi. Upstairs in his room, he was relieved to find an oversize package waiting for him.”
“Langdon exited the hotel, carrying the delicate package with him in a Hotel Brunelleschi tote bag, which he had borrowed from the concierge. The evening was unusually warm, adding to the dreamlike quality of his walk along the Via Calzaiuoli toward the lone spire of the Palazzo Vecchio.”