Romantic weekend and Honeymoon Suites in Florence Italy: discover Brunelleschi Hotel Packages
If you are looking for the most romantic hotel in Florence, you are probably in the right place. The Brunelleschi Hotel is the favorite destination for honeymooners or for those who choose Florence to celebrate an unforgettable anniversary. The charm of our location seduces lovers who want to surprise their significant other with a breathtaking marriage proposal.
Hotel Brunelleschi has also thought of a special promotion for all the couples who want to spoil themselves with a romantic weekend luxury hotel in Florence; the offer includes:
- Two nights in one of the renewed Rooms or Suites, where the guests will find luxury in every detail, from the soft bathrobes to the super comfortable pillows to the classy bed line
- In-room breakfast with no additional charge
- A generous welcome aperitif served in exclusive Tower Bar, located in the ancient Torre Pagliazza
- A complimentary bottle of “Metodo Classico”, a superior dry white wine served with exotic fruit
- Late check out at 6 pm (subject to availability)
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Free access to the fitness area
Extra night cost upon our on line best available rate. Taxes and services included.
Our suites with breathtaking views over Brunelleschi’s Dome and over the most important monuments of the city are the most sought-after for a romantic holiday, especially for honeymoon reservations. Suite guests enjoy a special VIP treatment, the Suite & More program, which includes numerous benefits, including a free transfer from or to the Florence airport or railway station with a luxury car.
Florence is a magical city: on every period of the year it is the ideal destination for everyone, from families to couples to groups of tourists willing to visit the cradle of the Renaissance. It is necessary to say though that couples are bound to enjoy the romanticism of the city the most: besides all the traditional monuments and museums, Florence is also full of hidden corners and beautiful places where one can spend some lovely time with his significant other: Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and the church of San Miniato al Monte are just some of the most romantic places that a couple in love must visit.