Hotel Brunelleschi: the best place in Florence for a romantic weekend
Florence is a magical city: on every period of the year it is the ideal destination for everyone, from families to couples to groups of tourists willing to visit the cradle of the Renaissance. It is necessary to say though that couples are bound to enjoy the romanticism of the city the most: besides all the traditional monuments and museums, Florence is also full of hidden corners and beautiful places where one can spend some lovely time with his significant other: Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and the church of San Miniato al Monte are just some of the most romantic places that a couple in love must visit.
Hotel Brunelleschi has also thought of a special promotion for all the couples who want to spoil themselves with a romantic weekend luxury hotel in Florence; the offer includes:
- Two nights in one of the renewed Executive Rooms, where the guests will find luxury in every detail, from the soft bathrobes to the super comfortable pillows to the classy bed line
- In-room breakfast with no additional charge
- A generous welcome aperitif served in exclusive Tower Bar, located in the ancient Torre Pagliazza
- A complimentary bottle of “Metodo Classico”, a superior dry white wine served with exotic fruit
- Late check out at 6 pm (subject to availability)
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Free access to the fitness area
Extra night cost upon our on line best available rate. Taxes and services included.
√ Choose the most convenient time
for 2 nights in Classic Executive for 2 people
|From € 704
||From € 1154
|From € 824
|From € 644
Florence is certainly one of the best places for a romantic getaway, and it is even better if the latter is planned with care: for example, one would like to be sure to book the best romantic hotel in Florence, in order to make an impression on his loved one and star the holiday in the best way possible.
One of the best romantic hotels in Florence is, without doubt, hotel Brunelleschi: situated right in the heart of the city, between Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, hotel Brunelleschi is the ideal choice if you want to be spoiled from check in to check out and enjoy a true Italian experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us for booking and additional information.
Taxes and services are included; extra night costs are calculated upon our online best available rate.