SUITE FLORENCE WITH JACUZZI
A magical terrace overlooking Florence with jacuzzi on the terrace and stunning views! Transfer from the airport or station included.
BALCONY SUITE FLORENCE
Balcony overlooking Palazzo Vecchio. Transfer Included.
SUITE FLORENCE TOWER
PAGLIAZZA TOWER SUITE
Unique Suite in the world in a Byzantine tower! Transfer Included.
SUITE FLORENCE WITH VIEW DUOMO
You’ll fall in love with its breathtaking view! Transfer Included.
SUITE FLORENCE WITH VIEW SANTA CROCE
Unique Suite with Large Chromotherapy Shower! Transfer Included.
LUXURY APARTMENT FLORENCE
Your apartment in the heart of Florence. Transfer included.
SUITE FLORENCE WITH WHIRPOOL BATH
Two interconnected One Bedroom Suites with jacuzzi and four-poster beds. Transfer included.
SUITE FLORENCE WITH WHIRLPOOL BATHTUB
ONE BEDROOM SUITE
Romantic four-poster bed and jacuzzi. Transfer Included.
LUXURY SUITE FLORENCE
JUNIOR SUITE EXECUTIVE
View on the main square of Florence. Transfer Included.
SUITE FLORENCE CENTER
Four-poster bed and jacuzzi. Transfer from Airport or Station Included.
Your Hotel Suite in the heart of Florence
If you are looking for a classy accommodation, you would surely like to consider our offer: our luxury hotel in Florence, located in the very heart of the city center, has been completely renewed and offers a breathtaking view upon the major monuments, like Giotto tower, Piazza della Signoria and Santa Croce.
At Brunelleschi Hotel, you can choose amongst all different kinds of rooms, ranging from the most cozy and intimate to the most luxurious suites; whatever you choose – however – you will get all the comforts and the best services Brunelleschi Hotel can provide.
Our main focus though is on the suites, in fact you can actually choose amongst different luxury suites that will satisfy every need:
Pool Suite: classy and equipped with large bathtub and a Jacuzzi on the terrace;
Pagliazza Tower suite: situated in the medieval Pagliazza building, proudly displays the original stone walls and a vintage looking round bed;
Bargello Suite: with a view on the celebrated Santa Croce Church and Bargello;
Duomo Suite: literally “a room with a view” providing a spectacular view of the Duomo;
Balcony Suite: equipped with a balcony from which you can contemplate Palazzo Vecchio e Via del Corso;
One Bedroom Suite of 45 sqmt;
Two-Bedroom Suite and Penthouse Apartment: these two are connected so are perfect for families.
Junior Suite Executive in Florence
For a romantic weekend, book a junior suite in Florence Italy in the historic center of the city, treat yourself to the sensual luxury of an exclusive and refined hotel.
At the Brunelleschi there are two particular types:
- the 410 sqft Junior Suite Executive overlooking Piazza della Repubblica with a double bedroom, lounge and bathroom with Jacuzzi;
- the 432 sqft Junior Suite with internal view with double or twin bedroom, lounge and bathroom with Jacuzzi and two sinks.
The reservation of these types of suites always includes a transfer from Santa Maria Novella station or from Florence airport, to enjoy a carefree hotel stay.
Junior Suite Executive
The Junior Suite Executive is a luxury Suite in Florence thought for refined tourists and demanding business people who seek comfort and elegance.
Recently renovated, it faces the well-known Calzaiuoli street, heart of the Florentine shopping district, and boasts a spectacular view on Piazza della Repubblica.
This luxury suite type has a minimum size of 410 sq ft. and comes with a comfortable kingsize bed (79 inches long and 79 in.wide) and a four poster bed offering the anatomical Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattress. Each bedroom is completed with feather and hypoallergenic pillows.
The large bathroom is fully equipped with a bathtub, fluffy bathrobes as well as the courtesy line with ‘soft touch’ bottles.
The suite has distinctively been designed in contemporary style with oak parquet floor. The interiors elegant design was expressly created for the luxury 4-star Hotel Brunelleschi to complement its location in the center of Florence.
Live the dream: comfort Suites in Florence recently renovated and refurbished: it has an area of about 432 sqft.
The Junior Suite can be provided with a comfortable four-poster bed of 79 x 79 in. or with two singles beds of 31 X 79 inches.
It offers four soft pillows, two of which are filled with feathers and two are non-allergenic.
It is furnished in a contemporary style with parquet. The furniture has been specially designed and created for the Brunelleschi Hotel. The large wardrobe is useful to hold luggage during your stay.
This Suite has Simmons Beautyrest Prilege mattresses which, thanks to their unrivalled comfort and anatomical support, allow you to rest and relax in a unique way.
The room has a 42″ LCD TV with digital channels, Sky, Wi-Fi and cable internet, direct telephone lines with voicemail, adjustable air conditioning and heating, and a safe to store a laptop. The wide bathroom has a whirlpool tub, in some cases with a separate shower, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, fluffy towels and toiletries with ‘soft touch’ bottles.
SUITE & MORE PROGRAM
Every guest of the Suite will be enjoying the VIP treatment brand, Suite & More.
More than just a porter or a butler, your Suite Ambassador staff will be at your complete disposal for every request or requirement. No request is too great and every detail is important.
The services available are as follows:
- one free transport to or from Florence airport or train station with a luxury car,
- early check-in, late afternoon check-out (subject to availability),
- VIP check-in within the elegant hall lobbies with Prosecco and red fruits,
- flowers in suite,
- champagne accompanied by red fruits,
- daily service of macarons or Tuscan cantuccini, San Pellegrino and Panna mineral water, ice (on request during winter),
- an espresso machine (Nespresso),
- your favourite newspaper every day,
- free magazines,
- assistance from the housekeeping staff in arranging luggage and clothing upon arrival and departure,
- ironing and shoe-shine service upon arrival,
- exclusive à la carte breakfast in the extraordinary location on the first floor of the Byzantine Torre della Pagliazza, inside the gourmet restaurant Santa Elisabetta from 1 May to 31 October. From 1 November to 30 April reserved table in the hall on the 1st floor of the Church of San Michele in Palchetto overlooking the iconic Torre della Pagliazza,
- priority in services,
- guarantee of the best table at restaurants at Brunelleschi Hotel.
Please contact us to make a reservation or book directly online!
All suites in our 4-star hotel are equipped with:
- contemporary furnishings, exclusively designed for the Hotel Brunelleschi,
- Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattresses with anatomic support,
- comfortable pillows, in feather and hypoallergenic,
- oak parquet floors,
- spacious walk-in closet,
- 42″ LCD satellite TV with satellite channels,
- wi-fi mirroring: possibility to connect a smartphone or tablet to the TV,
- DVD player, on request,
- control for air conditioning and heating,
- two multi-line phones in the room and a telephone in the bathroom,
- voice mail service,
- coffee & tea maker,
- a laptop-sized safe,
- refined bed linen,
- twice daily room service, including evening service,
- daily selection of national and international newspapers,
- windows that open,
- minibar with gluten-free products (on request).