Hotel Meeting Florence Centre: Full Day Meeting Offer
If you are looking for a hotel meeting in Florence in the heart of the historic centre, the Brunelleschi is the right place for an impressive luxury event.
Please, contact us for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the Special Offer for the full day meeting active for 2019.
You will receive an ad hoc quotation according to period and availability.
Brunelleschi Hotel received the Condé Nast Johansens Award for Excellence 2019 as Best for Meetings or Conferences.
Full Day Meeting Package
from €uro 69 VAT included per person
(minimum 10 participants)
We invite you to discover the atmosphere of a meeting in the historic Sala San Michele with natural light, overlooking the Piazza Santa Elisabetta and the ancient Tower of Pagliazza, with latest generation audiovisual equipment.
The Full Day Meeting promotion includes:
– use of the meeting room for the whole day,
– Very high speed Wi-Fi in every area of the hotel,
– a Coffee Break with fresh pastries,
– Lunch served in the gourmet restaurant located in the Byzantine Tower or in the Sala Liberty decorated by the ancient windows of Galileo Chini with the “Menu Ad Hoc” proposed by our Chef and the wine pairings selected by our Maitre.
– personal assistance from our event manager,
– assistance from our technician during work sessions (not present in the room).
Overnight stay in Classic Executive Room:
from € 269 VAT included, in July 2019
from € 234 VAT included, in August 2019
from € 359 VAT included, in September 2019
from € 319 VAT included, in October 2019
from € 204 VAT included, in November 2019
from € 154 VAT included, in December 2019, January and February 2020
from € 184 VAT included, in March 2020
Rates for double room for single use, per night, including buffet breakfast.
Full Day Meeting offer valid according to availability and requested period. Availability on request.
For more information call us at +39.055 27370, send us an email to email@example.com or click below to fill out the request form.