Enjoy a special Christmas in Florence thanks to a great offer by the Brunelleschi Hotel: make a reservation at our hotel in the centre of Florence and discover one of the most beautiful city in the world during one of the most magical time of the year.
On the 8th of December, a gorgeous Christmas Tree is inaugurated in Piazza Duomo, just in front of Santa Maria del Fiore, near the typical Native scene: the incredible atmosphere welcomes both tourists and locals until January the 6th.
The Brunelleschi Hotel is in the centre of Florence, just few minutes away from Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo, as well as the main shopping streets of Via Calzaiuoli, Via Tornabuoni and Ponte Vecchio.
The Hotel deal
Enjoy Florence at Christmas thanks to a special offer that opens the doors of the Brunelleschi Hotel.
The offer includes:
- One night or more in the room of your choice
- Buffet Breakfast in the historical Salons Stemma e Liberty
- Free WiFi, free access to the fitness room
- Each day at the Tower Bar we are more than happy to honour our dear guests with a special a cup of the most delicious Hot Chocolate served with Chocolate Cake by our Chef
- Christmas lunch in the fabulous setting of the “Saloni delle Feste”, Tuesday, December 25th, 2018 from 12.30 (for adults – children with “à la carte” menu)
For an incredible gourmet experience our restaurants Santa Elisabetta and Osteria Pagliazza are ready to welcome you with delicious Italian dishes.
Florence Christmas Markets
Do you wish to enjoy a little Christmas shopping?
Here are the opening hours of shops in the center:
– From 10 am to 19 pm every day (on Sunday, some open only in the afternoon);
– Department stores and food supermarkets open from 10:00 until 21:00 (until 20:00 on holidays).
The classical Christmas markets of Florence are the best place where to find nice gifts for family and friends, thanks to a large variety of products coming from all over Europe.
One of the main Christmas markets is located in Piazza Santa Croce and it is characterized by wooden houses and will let you enjoy an oeno-gastronomic tour across Italy and Europe.