Enjoy a special Christmas in Florence thanks to a great offer by the Brunelleschi Hotel: make a reservation at our hotel in the center of Florence and discover one of the most beautiful cities in the world during one of the most magical times of the year.
On December, 8th, a gorgeous Christmas Tree is revealed in Piazza Duomo, just in front of Santa Maria del Fiore, near the typical Nativity scene: the incredible atmosphere welcomes both tourists and locals until January, 6th.
The Brunelleschi Hotel is in the centre of Florence, just a few minutes away from Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo, as well as the main shopping streets of Via Calzaiuoli, Via Tornabuoni and Ponte Vecchio.
The Hotel deal
Enjoy Florence at Christmas thanks to a special offer that opens the doors of the Brunelleschi Hotel.
The offer includes:
- One night or more in a room or suite of your choice
- Buffet Breakfast in the historical Stemma and Liberty Halls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free access to the fitness room
- Each day at the Tower Bar we are more than happy to honour our dear Guests with a special cup of delicious Hot Chocolate served with Chocolate Cake by our Chef
- Christmas lunch in the fabulous setting of the “Saloni delle Feste”, Wednesday, December 25th, 2019 from 12.30 (for adults – children with “à la carte” menu)
For an incredible gourmet experience our restaurants Santa Elisabetta and Osteria Pagliazza are ready to welcome you with delicious Italian dishes.
Florence Christmas Markets
Do you wish to enjoy a little Christmas shopping?
Here are the opening hours of shops in the center:
– From 10 am to 7 pm every day (on Sunday, some open only in the afternoon);
– Department stores and grocery stores open from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. (or 8 p.m. on Sundays).
The traditional Christmas markets of Florence are the best place where to find nice gifts for family and friends, thanks to a large variety of products coming from all over Europe.
One of the main Christmas markets is in Piazza Santa Croce and it is characterized by wooden kiosks and will let you enjoy a food and wine tour across Italy and Europe.