The Hotel Brunelleschi has thought of all those who want to spend a short holiday in spring and has created an exclusive Easter 2019 offer in Florence to enjoy a weekend of complete relaxation and charm in the heart of the historical centre of Florence. Wide choice of rooms and suites available to the guests, who can book directly online from this official website at the best guaranteed rate. It takes just one minute to select your favourite room, add it to your cart, and confirm online with a credit card to guarantee your reservation. In addition to the website, we are always available on the phone at 055.27370 or via email at email@example.com to give you all the information on the Easter package.
The Hotel is located a few meters from the entrance to the Duomo of Florence where, every year, on the morning of Easter Sunday, the traditional Scoppio del Carro takes place, an ancient folkloristic rite that dates back to the Crusades.
Easter offer: weekend break in Italy
The Easter offer includes:
- 2 overnight stays in Classic Executive or Deluxe rooms, with the possibility of upgrading to the super luxury Suite.
- Breakfast is included and is served in Salone Stemma and Salone Liberty, from 7 to 10.30 am.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted with a glass of the finest Prosecco along with some pastries made by our chef.
- Guided tour to Museo Pagliazza, the private museum of the hotel, which you will be able to visit under the supervision of a concierge, who will show you the archeological discoveries brought to light during the diggings: in fact you will have the chance to study an authentic roman “calidarium”. You will also see a collection of ceramics of Montelupo belonging to the Renaissance.
- Easter lunch: aperitif and a 4 courses menu, including beverages.
- Traditional Easter chocolate egg together with the drawing of a tasty prize.
- Broadband Wi-Fi connection.
- Access to the gym where you can find all the finest Technogym equipment, open from 6 am to 9 pm.
For more information and make reservations at the hotel in Florence, click on the button below or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Two overnight stays and breakfast
Have you ever woken up in Florence on Easter morning? It will be a unique experience to hear from the room or suite the bells of the Duomo, directly from Giotto’s Bell Tower. Not to mention the rich breakfast in the Stemma and Liberty Halls of the Hotel Brunelleschi with a relaxing background music.
Guided tour to Museo Pagliazza
The Easter offer also includes a visit to the Museo Pagliazza, located in the basement of the Hotel Brunelleschi. You will be accompanied by our concierge who will show you the archaeological finds discovered during the excavations and you will be able to study closely a Roman ‘calidarium’. You will also admire fragments from the Roman era and a collection of Montelupo ceramics dating back to the Renaissance period.
The Easter menu designed by the young and talented Chef Rocco de Santis offers the best season products, expertly mixed in the tempting courses served together with the fine wines selected by the maître Domenico Napolitano. The lunch of Sunday 1st April will be served in the historical environments of our restaurants: a dip in history and taste!